This trip is been build to get the most of the Costarican southern birds, many of the birds we can see and studies on during the tour, are endemic to Costa Rica and Panama, some of them could be difficult to see and may require and extra effort, however, a big number of them are easily taken. In our position, we recommend this trip for customers with some previous experience in tropical birding, nevertheless, if you would like to give it a try we will be more than happy to help you to get the best experience.
The South of Costa Rica
Items of this tour
- Time on tour 14 days in total.
- Lodges you need to stay in 6 in total.
- All meals need it for the trip will be cover.
- Transport full time.
- Bird-Guide full time.
- Boat ride on Rio Tarcoles.
- Entrances fee to the parks, and private reserves.
The costs per person for this tour may vary depending on the number of participants, the more people on the tour, the lower the cost per person.